Did you know that by choosing to do a ICT50415 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking with MGIT, a student will also be provided with two industry recognised qualifications to complement their diploma? These two qualifications include: MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate): A...
Recently MGIT staff members Malek Ebrahimi, Indrajit Das and Salim Olime attended Microsoft Ignite 2015 which was held from the 17th-20th of November 2015 in the Gold Coast. Microsoft Ignite is an event where IT professionals or enterprise developers are...
Recently Nathan successfully completed the MGIT ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking (with Microsoft MCSA and CISCO CCNA Certification Pathways). On top of the Diploma Nathan also completed the Cisco CCNA exam with MGIT and achieved one of the highest...
Domestic Student Courses
- CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma Of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership And Management
- BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- ICT50415 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
International Student Courses
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code: 087619A
- CHC50113 Early Childhood Education and Care – CRICOS Code 093226A
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business – CRICOS 095953J
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration – CRICOS Code 095952K
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security – CRICOS Code 095947G
- ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code 086665C
I’d like to say that I’ve enjoyed my time of advancing my basic education with MGIT, I’m sure that at times I’ve frustrated the training and or admin staff which I regret but am thankful that all the staff ...
Read More ...
Right from my day at your college, I became familiar with the life/environment at Mgit Parramatta. I found the staff members and mostly you, Sir ,the Principal, to be very patient and supportive. On many occasions, during my stay ...
Read More ...