ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
|Course Duration:||52 Weeks|
|Course Price:||Call or Email for Price Information|
|Enrol Now (Select the date you would like to enrol for first)|
- Overview And Objectives
- Career Pathways
- Course Modules
- Who Should Attend
- Entry Requirements
To complete ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security, students need to complete 12 units of competency consisting of 5 core units and 7 elective units. Students may apply for exemption for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency. Please refer to RPL policy and procedures on student prospectus on www.mgit.edu.au website.
The following employment pathways to students who complete this qualification include:
- E-security specialist
- ICT security specialist
- IT security administrator
- IT security analyst
- IT security specialist
- Systems/network administrator
- Network security analyst
- Network security specialist
- Network security administrator
- Senior network administrator Systems security analyst.
Unit Code Unit Title
ICTNWK502 Implement secure encryption technologies
ICTNWK509 Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
ICTNWK601 Design and implement a security system
ICTNWK602 Plan, configure and test advanced server based security
ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
ICTNWK612 Plan and manage troubleshooting advance integrated IP networks
ICTNWK613 Develop plans to manage structured troubleshooting process of enterprise networks
ICTNWK608 Configure network devices for a secure network infrastructure
ICTNWK615 Design and configure desktop virtualisation
ICTTEN811 Evaluate and apply network security
ICTTEN611 Produce an ICT network architecture design
ICTNWK504 Design and implement an integrated server solution
- ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking
- Or with vocational experience but no formal qualification in the ICT Network industry- Past or present employment evidence must be provided.
- To present a qualification obtained overseas, prospective students must submit an official acknowledgement of an equivalent qualification from a relevant organisation, please click here for more information.
- Have a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- Must have completed one year of paid or unpaid work experience or equivalent in the ICT industry
- Have access to a computer with an internet connection
Domestic Student Courses
- CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma Of Business
- BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- ICT50415 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
International Student Courses
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code: 087619A
- CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care – CRICOS Code 093226A
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business – CRICOS 095953J
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration – CRICOS Code 095952K
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security – CRICOS Code 095947G
- ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code 086665C
I’d like to say that I’ve enjoyed my time of advancing my basic education with MGIT, I’m sure that at times I’ve frustrated the training and or admin staff which I regret but am thankful that all the staff ...
Read More ...
Right from my day at your college, I became familiar with the life/environment at Mgit Parramatta. I found the staff members and mostly you, Sir ,the Principal, to be very patient and supportive. On many occasions, during my stay ...
Read More ...