BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration
|Course Duration:||52 Weeks|
|Course Price:||Call or Email for Price Information|
|Enrol Now (Select the date you would like to enrol for first)|
- Overview And Objectives
- Skills Gained
- Course Modules
- Who Should Attend
To complete BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration, students need to complete 8 Elective Units of Competency. Students may apply for exemption for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency. Please refer to RPL policy and procedures on student prospectus on www.mgit.edu.au website.
The following employment pathways to students who complete this qualification include:
- Entry level position in business administration of various enterprises or industries
- Trainee business administration role
- Any role in an office administration environment
Students will need to satisfactorily complete the following units to achieve the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration.
8 Elective Units of Competency
Code Unit Name
BSBADM504 Plan and Implement Administrative System
BSBADM506 Manage Business Document Design and Development
BSBFIM502 Manage Payroll
BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work
BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
There are no specific entry requirements as per www.training.gov.au.
To present a qualification obtained overseas a prospective student must submit an official acknowledgement of an equivalent qualification from a relevant organisation, please click here for more information.
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Have a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy assessment
- Have access to a computer with an internet connection
Domestic Student Courses
- CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma Of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership And Management
- BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- ICT50415 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
International Student Courses
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code: 087619A
- CHC50113 Early Childhood Education and Care – CRICOS Code 093226A
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business – CRICOS 095953J
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration – CRICOS Code 095952K
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security – CRICOS Code 095947G
- ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code 086665C
I’d like to say that I’ve enjoyed my time of advancing my basic education with MGIT, I’m sure that at times I’ve frustrated the training and or admin staff which I regret but am thankful that all the staff ...
Read More ...
Right from my day at your college, I became familiar with the life/environment at Mgit Parramatta. I found the staff members and mostly you, Sir ,the Principal, to be very patient and supportive. On many occasions, during my stay ...
Read More ...