BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership And Management
|Course Duration:||52 Weeks|
|Course Price:||Call or Email for Price Information|
|Enrol Now (Select the date you would like to enrol for first)|
- Overview And Objectives
- Skills Gained
- Course Modules
- Who Should Attend
To complete BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership and Management, students need to complete 12 units of competency consisting of 4 core units and 8 elective units. Students may apply for exemption for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency. Please refer to RPL policy and procedures on student prospectus on www.mgit.edu.au website.
The following employment pathways to students who complete this qualification include:
- An entry level role in a supervisory or team leader position
- A trainee management position
- A management role in various enterprises or industries
- The possibility to manage your own business or enterprise
Students will need to satisfactorily complete the following units to achieve the BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership And Management.
4 Core Units of Competency
8 Elective Units of Competency
Total of 12 units of competency
Unit Code Unit Title
BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
BSBMKG507 Interpret market trends and developments
BSBSLS501 Develop a sales plan
BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
There is no specific entry requirement, however a NSW Board of Studies Year 12 or equivalent is preferred.
To present a qualification obtained overseas, prospective students must submit an official acknowledgement of the equivalent qualification from a relevant organisation, please click here for more information.
- Be 18 years old or over
- Have a Unique Student Identifier (USI)
- Complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
- Have access to a computer with an internet connection
Domestic Student Courses
- CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma Of Business
- BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership And Management
- BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
- ICT50415 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking
International Student Courses
- ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code: 087619A
- CHC50113 Early Childhood Education and Care – CRICOS Code 093226A
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business – CRICOS 095953J
- BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration – CRICOS Code 095952K
- ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security – CRICOS Code 095947G
- ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking – CRICOS Code 086665C
I’d like to say that I’ve enjoyed my time of advancing my basic education with MGIT, I’m sure that at times I’ve frustrated the training and or admin staff which I regret but am thankful that all the staff ...
Read More ...
Right from my day at your college, I became familiar with the life/environment at Mgit Parramatta. I found the staff members and mostly you, Sir ,the Principal, to be very patient and supportive. On many occasions, during my stay ...
Read More ...