What You Need To Know When Enrolling With MGIT
All MGIT courses require prospective students to possess or undergo the following;
- Must be over 18 years of age (with the exception of ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking)
- All prospective students must take an ACER Core Skills Profile for Adults Assessment (CSPA). The CSPA assessment result will assist MGIT to identify student learning needs and requirements. A Prospective student will be notified of their CSPA assessment result by email within 7 days. Click here for more information.
- Access to a computer with an internet connection
- Others: some qualifications will have specific entry requirements, e.g. CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care
Mode of Study
- Face to Face – With a minimum of 20 hours per week of class in our Parramatta Campus
- Online – The MGIT online learning platform offers the flexibility to study on your own time
- Combination – A student may opt to come to the Parramatta Campus to attend some classes and at the same time also study via an online learning platform
All courses delivered in the Face to Face mode of study will be held at Parramatta Campus.
Depending on the qualification or a students situation, some of the courses can take up to one year or more to complete, e.g. full time or part time students
|Course||Full Time||Part Time|
|CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care||1 Year||2 Years|
|BSB50415 Diploma Of Business Administration||1 Year||2 Years|
|BSB51915 Diploma Of Leadership And Management||1 Year||2 Years|
|BSB60215 Advanced Diploma Of Business||1 Year & 6 Months||3 Years & 2 Months|
|ICT50415 Diploma Of Information Technology Networking||1 Year||2 Years|
|ICT60215 Advanced Diploma Of Network Security||1 Year & 6 Months||3 Years & 2 Months|
|ICT40415 Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking||1 Year||2 Years|
Prospective students have the option to pay upfront or through the use of installments
Students may pay the tuition fee upfront at the beginning of each term or on an instalment basis. The latter is subject for approval by MGIT.
If paying upfront, prospective students can arrange for Direct Debit payments, or if paying by instalments, depending on the agreed arrangement, it can be paid via Direct Debit payment fortnightly, monthly or quarterly. Credit card payments are subject to relevant charges:
There is a fee of $15 for late payments.
For course cancellation please refer to MGIT Course Extension, Deferral and Termination Policy and MGIT Student Refund Policy.
Unique Student Identifier
The Unique Student Identifier or USI is a reference number made up of 10 numbers and letters that:
- creates a secure online record of your recognised training and qualifications gained in Australia, even from different training organisations
- will give you access to your training records and transcripts (available in late 2016)
- can be accessed online, anytime and anywhere
- is free and easy to create and
- stays with you for life
Click here to find out more about the USI.
MGIT will only process your application after you have provided the correct supporting documentation to identify your identity. Sample Original or certified copies of Supporting documentation are the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Rates notice
- Utility Bills