International students can apply directly as well as through the authorised educational agents located in Australia and overseas.
For International Student’s interested in pursuing an education at MGIT, the following documents would be required to processes your application and consider you for enrolment:
- Attested copy of High School Certificate (HSC) or Equivalent overseas qualification.
- Attested copy of valid passport.
- Scan of Certificate with required score in any of the following English Language Competency Test
• IELTS (Academic) 5.5
• TOEFL (IBT) 46
• TOEFL(PBT) 527
• Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) 47
• Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic 42
- Download, complete and submit GTE form. (File is editable, after download you will be able to fill information through your PC)
- Download, complete and sign the Application form. (File is editable, after download you will be able to fill information through your PC)
- SOP declaration, guidelines of writing a Statement of Purpose is available here
Once all the above documents are completed, kindly email them on firstname.lastname@example.org for direct enrolment.