CRICOS 095947G | ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security
Overview & Objectives
To complete ICT60215 Advanced Diploma of Network Security , students need to complete 12 units of competency consisting of 5 core units and 7 elective units. Students may apply for exemption for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency. Please refer to RPL policy and procedures on www.mgit.edu.au website.
Click here to view complete flyer.
The following employment pathways to students who complete this qualification include:
- E-security specialist
- ICT security specialist
- IT security administrator
- IT security analyst
- IT security specialist
- Systems/network administrator
- Network security analyst
- Network security specialist
- Network security administrator
- Senior network administrator Systems security analyst.
Unit Code Unit Title
ICTNWK502 Implement secure encryption technologies
ICTNWK509 Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
ICTNWK601 Design and implement a security system
ICTNWK602 Plan, configure and test advanced server based security
ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
ICTNWK612 Plan and manage troubleshooting advance integrated IP networks
ICTNWK613 Develop plans to manage structured troubleshooting process of enterprise networks
ICTNWK608 Configure network devices for a secure network infrastructure
ICTNWK615 Design and configure desktop virtualisation
ICTTEN811 Evaluate and apply network security
ICTTEN611 Produce an ICT network architecture design
ICTNWK504 Design and implement an integrated server solution
Preferably year 12 or equivalent
- Possess IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Access to computer with internet connection
- Have Unique Student Identifier (USI), if you do not have USI yet click here https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Able to maintain 80% of the required attendance of 20 hours per week in a study period.
- Able to maintain required course progress.