CRICOS 095952K | BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
Overview & Objectives
To complete BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration, students need to complete 8 elective units. Students may apply for exemption for any unit in which they can successfully demonstrate competency. Please refer to RPL policy and procedures on www.mgit.edu.au website.
Click here to view complete flyer.
The following employment pathways to students who complete this qualification include:
- Entry level position in business administration of various enterprises or industries
- Trainee business administration role
- Any role in an office administration environment
Students will need to satisfactorily complete the following units to achieve the BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration.
8 Elective Units of Competency
Code Unit Name
BSBADM504 Plan and Implement Administrative System
BSBADM506 Manage Business Document Design and Development
BSBFIM502 Manage Payroll
BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work
BSBWOR502 Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
BSBINN301 Promote Innovation in a Team Environment
- Completed year 12 or equivalent
- Possess IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- Access to computer with internet connection
- Have Unique Student Identifier (USI), if you do not have USI yet click here https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
- Able to maintain 80% of the required attendance of 20 hours per week in a study period.
- Able to maintain required course progress.